Saturday, August 5, 2017

AliMade a Change to Her Blog!

I'm so excited to start this new adventure!  I make 60-second video tutorials on healthy meals, snacks, drinks, and hacks to help you make your own food, feel awesome, and have fun! Follow me on instagram (@ali_made_in_60) and on Facebook for more daily videos and tidbits, but here is where I'll post the recipes (printable versions, woo!) and other insights!

Beware if you read the posts of my past... though you may glean some insight of my digestive journey, please understand that I have grown a LOT since my last insanely stressed posts of 2012! :) 

I'm convinced that the Lord has brought me though a plethora of maladies so that I can empathize with almost anything. I also believe that He made us to be resilient, self-healing organisms who can live life to the full with Him and the right fuel (adequate food, sleep, stress, movement, and love). :)

I love requests, suggestions, and feedback! How can I help YOU feel great?

No comments:

"Worship is the submission of all of our nature to God. It is the quickening of the conscience by his holiness; the nourishment of mind with his truth; the purifying of imagination by his beauty; the opening of the heart to his love; the surrender of will to his purpose -- all this gathered up in adoration, the most selfless emotion of which our nature is capable." ~William Temple