Thursday, August 10, 2017

Ground beef... in a Crockpot!

Today #AliMade Ground beef... in a crockpot! This kitchen hack just dawned on me a couple weeks ago, and it's a huge time saver, especially if you brown ground beef in bulk (to freeze and use for various recipes) like I do! Once you start utilizing your crockpot for everyday tasks, you'll wonder how much of your like you spent splattered in grease over the skillet! 🍳 

I like to buy a bazillion pounds of grass-fed ground beef when it's on sale from Sprouts, or when I can buy a portion of a cow from my uncle or a farmer, and store the meat in the deep freezer. 

As a working mom, my crockpot is easily my favorite kitchen appliance. 🙌🏻In fact, my dream kitchen has a huge (I'm talking 10-quart) crockpot - that converts to a wok and and skillet and grittle - built into the counter. Does something like this exist??? Comment below if you've tried this or any other time saver with your crockpot! How did it turn out?

No comments:

"Worship is the submission of all of our nature to God. It is the quickening of the conscience by his holiness; the nourishment of mind with his truth; the purifying of imagination by his beauty; the opening of the heart to his love; the surrender of will to his purpose -- all this gathered up in adoration, the most selfless emotion of which our nature is capable." ~William Temple