Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Slow-Mo + Water = Randomness



We were playing golf Saturday when lightening forced us to abandon the links... so what do Jared and Chris elect to do? But of course, take my camera and start filming randomness. It didn't take me long to join in... and thus, may I present to you my second video-editing adventure.

All of clips used in this video were shot in slow-motion (180 fps), and I haven't tinkered with the speed of any clips... promise. I'm sure blogspot can't do justice to the clarity of the slow-motion feature on this camera, but it's great nonetheless!
"Worship is the submission of all of our nature to God. It is the quickening of the conscience by his holiness; the nourishment of mind with his truth; the purifying of imagination by his beauty; the opening of the heart to his love; the surrender of will to his purpose -- all this gathered up in adoration, the most selfless emotion of which our nature is capable." ~William Temple